Are You a Skilled, Compassionate Human Services Professional?
If you want to be appreciated, listened to, and treated as a valued member of a team, then a career at Heaven’s Hands Community Services is for you.
Of course, we want people who are empathetic and passionate about helping others. But we also want people who are innovative, willing to question the status quo, and who want to be part of the process of solving problems.
We know that a respected, happy, and well-rewarded staff provides higher quality services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Our workplace philosophy:
- Ensure you have the time to do quality work.
- Draw on everyone’s ideas.
- Consider the impact any decision will have on our employees.
- Provide training and mentor our staff.
- Help you achieve your career goals.
We work to reward your dedication and enthusiasm with a culture of teamwork, support, respect, good benefits, and the tools you need to be effective.
You matter to us.
Without committed, creative staff, we can’t make a difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The team at Heaven’s Hands will help you do what it takes to support the people seeking greater independence at home and in the community. We look for ways to say, “Yes!”
A Rewarding Experience
What you will gain from working at Heaven’s Hands:
- Empowerment: We want you to speak out and be part of the problem-solving process.
- A sense of accomplishment: You’ll make a difference in someone’s life, every day.
- Employee benefits: We value our staff and we show it.
- Training and support from mentors and supervisors: Mentors and supervisors will help you grow.
- Flexible schedule: Your life balance and scheduling needs matter to us.
View our agency video below